Fountains Pool is Officially Open for the Summer beginning at noon today!
We are changing keys this season as we do every 2-3 years to limit pool access to Fountains Residents only. This enables everyone to enjoy the pool without non-dues paying guests.
We will be issuing new keys at no charge this afternoon from 5-6 pm and again on Saturday Morning from 10-12 am. Please bring proof of residency (utility bill with fountains address and photo ID) to receive one key per resident.
Friendly reminder that the Fountains Pool is a Quiet Pool for Fountain’s dues-paying residents to enjoy with their family. Non-family friendly behavior and crowds will be reported to the the HOA Board and could result in a loss of pool access for offenders.
Pool Season (2016):
Saturday, May 28th through Tuesday September 6th.
During the pool season, the pool is open daily from 10am to 10pm.
The pool area is gated and requires a key. Keys can be picked up at the pool.
Contact Tony Cox: 202-9864. Replacement keys are $5.
For the benefit of all our neighbors, please respect the following list of pool rules.
- Pool hours are from 10am to 10pm daily. Now that houses have been built in the immediate area around the pool, please be sure to respect the 10pm closing hours.
- No lifeguard or attendant will be on duty. All patrons swim at their own risk.
- No more than 51 persons shall be allowed in the pool area at one time.
- No patron under the age of 16 is allowed to swim without an adult from their household present.
- No diving allowed.
- In the event of visible lighting or thunder, all patrons must leave the pool area.
- No alcohol or glass is permitted within the pool fence.
- All patrons must shower with soap before entering the pool.
- Persons with open wounds, bandages or symptoms of communicable diseases must not enter pool.
- Running or rough play are not allowed at anytime.
- Cut-off shorts are not permitterd in the pool.
- Patrons must close the gate as they leave.
- Only Fountains residents and their guest are allowed to use the pool.
- Any persons caught vandalizing the pool or equipment can be banned from using pool area.
- Objects not designed for use in a pool, including patio furniture, must not be placed in the water at any time.
- Children who are not yet potty-trained must use swimming diapers.